A virtual dialogue to discuss the current megatrends in technological advances, specifically in digitalization, to accelerate the innovative growth of small-scale fisheries.
Date: Tuesday, 2 March 2021
Time: 17:30 PM - 19:00 PM (UTC+8)
This event, hosted by The Commonwealth Connectivity Agenda for Trade and Investment (CCA), invites audience to learn about what it takes to harness the full potential of technological advancement to accelerate the digital transformation within aquatic food systems, specifically in the sustainable trade and investment of small-scale fisheries amidst the global COVID-19 pandemic.
The event acts as a digital space for the Commonwealth country clusters as well as their government members, private institutions and research organizations, including WorldFish’s Senior Scientists in Small-scale Fisheries, Alexander Tilley, to initiate meaningful dialogues, network and partnerships to inform and influence policy and decision-making at the highest level in the sustainable and innovative development of the fisheries sector.
- Kirk Haywood, Adviser, TONR, Commonwealth Secretariat
- Paulo Kautoke, Senior Director, TONR, Commonwealth Secretariat
- Benjamin Kwasi Addom, Adviser, Agriculture and Fisheries Trade Policy
- Caroline Pomeyie, Founder, Oceansmall Company Limited
- Dineshkumar Sing, Group Leader, TCS DFI, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
- Alexander Tilley, Senior Scientist, Small-scale Fisheries, WorldFish
- Judy Payne, Consultant, Digital Solutions for Agriculture
We look forward to your active participation.